I cooked the potatoes for the year, I crushed with a mortar thread, but the time was they were soft, they were not sticky at the beginning. You know what I mean, if they have an unsightly texture paste. It was the fastest way to put a potato in perfect condition in a great wall paper.
It was suggested to me that I try mashed potatoes. I had seen them in stores, but I could never understand why anyone would want potato-shaped rice naturally has to do, I had never seen used. I filled baked potato and tried to squeeze the two handles and it was immediately. If you have a good stainless steel, which is well built and you try to pull the two parts together at last, you will understand why the broken plastic.
The instructions say put the potatoes cooked in and crushed. There were several people there and we have accepted the puree between people and fight all of us.
We finally have the potato, cut into small pieces to work. The problem I see is that both too far away and the pressure required to press the potatoes do not start bending metal handles.
So now I have seven different potato ricer. You see, I love the finished product. The potatoes are soft, creamy, and perfect every time. The trick is not to buy the cheapest, but better built.